"Recommended by the Financial Times" The Longman Business English Dictionary gives users an in-depth knowledge of all the vocabulary they need to survive in today’s fast-paced business environment.
Perfect for both business English students and people already at work, this dictionary provides easy access to the complex worlds of accounting, banking, economics, marketing, shipping and the stock market.
● over 30,000 words and phrases
● over 20,000 examples based on authentic sources, such as the Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal
● Coverage of both British and American English business terms.
● 24,500 recorded sound files included -BOTH UK and US pronunciations of all headwords.
● Extensive Business Resources Section
All definitions are written using the 2000-word Longman Defining Vocabulary, so that even difficult words are defined clearly and without technical jargon.
The ultimate business resource of the English language for use anywhere and any time.
Longman Business English Dictionary (LBED)
© Pearson Education Limited 2007